Celebrations, Contests and Community outreach ÔÇô An update from Kenya
The last quarter has been quite eventful for UAE Exchange in Kenya.
- UAE Exchange Kenya joined the festive spirit by celebrating Holi, the Indian festival of colours in Nairobi, in the month of March.
Annual Holi Mela Celebrations
- Responsive to prevalent fraudulent practices that affect the lives of people in Kenya, UAE Exchange helped the public by spreading awareness on safe and easy money transfer methods in Mama Ngina, Mombasa on 26 March 2016.
Awareness on Safe Money Transfer
- On 22 April, on account of Earth Day, UAE Exchange participated in several environmental activities and educated its customers on the importance of environmental conservation.
- Understanding that donating blood means helping a life, UAE Exchange conducted a blood donation camp with Kerala Association of Mombasa on 15 May 2016.
Blood donation camp
- UAE Exchange honoured and appreciated mothers on the beautiful occasion of Mother's day on 8 May 2016.
- In its efforts to further enhance customer service and experience, UAE Exchange inaugurated their first Regional Office on 16 May 2016.